Social Media Manager
12th January 2023
We are an award-winning film production and social content & strategy studio.
Our compelling storytelling generates exposure and helps our clients build audiences and engagement at scale.
We work with purpose driven individuals, companies, and organisations that seek to make a measurable difference in the world.
We are looking for a freelance social media manager to manage a Twitter account for a project approx. ten hours a week.
You will be supported by the Executive Producer. You’ll work closely with a small, experienced campaigning team.
This is a remote role but you must be based in the UK.
The Twitter account is to be managed within Fieldcraft Studios Sprout Social account.
This role would suit a freelance social media manager looking to take on new projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating posts with support from the team
- Scheduling posts
- Creating and maintaining Twitter lists of relevant stakeholders
- Responding to comments
- Actively engaging with stakeholders on our Twitter lists
- Reactively engaging with stakeholders if a relevant news story breaks
- Sourcing and sharing relevant content
- Providing weekly mini-reports
- Providing a monthly deep dive report
- Building followers
- Building engagement
- Join the weekly team meeting
You will be:
- An established freelancer managing social media feeds for various clients.
- Have a minimum of 3 years+ demonstrable experience of social media management.
- Have 3 years+ demonstrable experience of working on campaigning issues.
- Have an interest in current affairs.
- Journalism experience.
- Have experience using Sprout Social.
- Have worked on campaigns aiming to influence political outcomes.
The job is ten hours per week to be split 2 hours every day.
Applicants must be UK based.
This is a remote role.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV along with your day rate to: Liz Scarff, Executive Producer at email@example.com